Come join us at our Circa-Club monthly events including Drinks Parties & Art Exhibitions. Social Events for 200+ gay professional men and their friends in central London. Complimentary Glass of Wine on arrival. Click for more details
CIRCA-CLUB Members & Subscribers can meet each other Online or at our London events & drinks parties. We have 77,500+ Members & Subscribers & 5,500+ Twitter Followers - so if your looking to make new friends, increase your business contacts or find the perfect partner Register or Subscribe - it could change your Life !
Fry’s 7 Deadly Sins
Stephen Fry's 7 Deady Sins - I will take each one of the Seven Sins in turn, lay them out on the surgical table and poke, prod, pry and provoke.
Apple Podcasts - 7 Deadly Sins
Like Minded Friends With Tom Allen & Suzi Ruffell
With Tom Allen and Suzi Ruffell. A podcast where two homo comedians talk about life, love & culture sometimes....
Acast - Like Minded Friends
Getting Curious with Jonathan Van Ness
A weekly exploration of all the things Jonathan Van Ness (Queer Eye, Gay of Thrones) is curious about. Come on a journey ...
Apple Podcasts - Getting Curious
Alan Cumming and Christopher Sweeney talk to inspirational people over tea and biscuits. Each week they'll bring you intelligent, informative and fun conversations. that represent...
Apple Podcast - Homo Sapiens
The Log Books @ Switchboard
The Log Books with Tash Walker, Adam Smith and Shivani Dave is a new way to glimpse into the past of queer life in Britain. Using real calls from the 70‘s and 80‘s and an incredible archive of history ...
Apple Podcasts - The Log Books
Hurrah - from Monday 17 May 2021 UK restrictions will be relaxed for Theatres, Concert Halls, Cinemas & Social Events Indoors & Outdoors. We are looking forward to updating our LGBTQ Calendar of Events for 2021.
As well as Live Events we will continue to list Podcasts & Digital/Online virtual events inc A Gay and Non Gay hosted by comedians James Barr & Dan Hudson … The Log Books with Tash Walker, Adam Zmith & Shivani Dave … Homo Sapiens with Alan Cumming & Chris Sweeney … Like Minded Friends With Tom Allen & Suzi Ruffell +++. So continue to check out our listings to What’s On & Where
- 01 Sep – Jeffrey Buttle (1982–), Canadian figure skater, 2008 World Champion
- 02 Sep – Ferdinand Karsch (1853–1936), German zoologist & sexologist
- 03 Sep – Michael Huffington (1947–), American politician, former Republican congressman (California) & film producer
- 05 Sep – Freddie Mercury (1946–1991), British musician
- 06 Sep – Julien Green (1900–1998), American expatriate writer
- 06 Sep – Sylvester (1947–1988) American singer
- 07 Sep – Michael Feinstein (1956–), American singer & pianist
- 07 Sep – Rudy Galindo (1969–), American figure skater, 1996 World Bronze Medalist
- 07 Sep – Paul Iacono (1988–), American actor
- 07 Sep – Peter Wheatley (1947–), English Anglican bishop
- 08 Sep – Siegfried Sassoon (1886–1967), English poet, author & soldier
- 08 Sep – Mark Foley (1954–), American politician, former Republican congressman (Florida) &radio host
- 09 Sep – Paul Goodman (1911–1972), American sociologist & poet
- 09 Sep – John Curry (1949–1994), British figure skater, 1976 Olympic Champion
- 10 Sep – Pope Julius III (1487-1555), Head of the Roman Catholic church, 1550-1555
- 10 Sep – Karl Lagerfeld (1933–2019), German fashion designer, artist & photographer
- 11 Sep – D. H. Lawrence (1885–1930), English novelist, poet, playwright, essayist & literary critic
- 12 Sep – Leslie Cheung (1956–2003), Hong Kong film actor & musician
- 14 Sep – Pier Vittorio Tondelli (1955–1991), Italian novelist
- 14 Sep – Rob McCall (1958–1991), Canadian ice dancer, 1988 Olympic Bronze Medalist
- 16 Sep – Wilhelm von Gloeden (1856–1931), German photographer
- 18 Sep – Trajan (53-117), Roman emperor
- 19 Sep – Brian Epstein (1934–1967), English music manager (The Beatles)
- 19 Sep – Riyad Vinci Wadia (1967–2003), Indian independent filmmaker
- 21 Sep – Philippe I, Duke of Orléans (1640–1701), younger brother of King Louis XIV
- 21 Sep – Edgars Rinkēvičs (1973–), Latvian politician
- 23 Sep – Manvendra Singh Gohil (1965–), Indian Prince
- 24 Sep – William Dobell (1899–1970), Australian sculptor & painter
- 25 Sep – Pedro Almodóvar (1949–), Spanish film director & producer
- 29 Sep – William Thomas Beckford (1760–1844), English novelist, travel writer & also the richest commoner in England at the time