Come join us at our Circa-Club monthly events including Drinks Parties & Art Exhibitions. Social Events for 200+ gay professional men and their friends in central London. Complimentary Glass of Wine on arrival. Click for more details
Circa-Club hosts regular monthly events - drinks parties, art exhibitions and get-togethers in Central London.
So come and join us at our Gay Social & Business Networking Events for gay professional men and their friends in London.
Our members and guests are all ages and professions, a great place to chat, flirt or talk shop - your choice !!! The lighting is low, the atmosphere will be mellow and chilled so come and join us and enjoy!!!
New to Circa events? Your hosts Patricia, John and Alastair will be there to greet you and introduce you to other guests.
We are also pleased to introduce our Circa members and guests to Richard who has come on board as Sales Director for Circa. If you want to discuss advertising with us make yourself know to him or contact him at Richard@Circa-Club.com
- 02 Jun – Brent Hawkes (1950–), Canadian pastor & LGBT rights activist
- 02 Jun – Wentworth Miller (1972–), English-born American actor & screenwriter
- 02 Jun – Zachary Quinto (1977–), American actor
- 02 Jun – Marquis de Sade (1740–1814), French aristocrat, revolutionary politician, philosopher & writer
- 03 Jun – Allen Ginsberg (1926–1997), American beat poet
- 03 Jun – Anderson Cooper (1967–), American journalist, author & television personality
- 05 Jun – John Maynard Keynes 1st Baron Keynes, CB, FBA (1883 – 1946), English economist whose ideas fundamentally changed the theory/practice of macroeconomics & the economic policies of governments
- 05 Jun – Federico García Lorca (1898–1936), Spanish poet, playwright & theatre director
- 05 Jun – Troye Sivan (1995–), Australian actor & singer
- 05 Jun – Gustáv Slamečka (1959–), Czech politician
- 05 Jun – Johannes, 11th Prince of Thurn and Taxis (1926–1990), German aristocrat & businessman
- 06 Jun – Harvey Fierstein (1952–), American actor & playwright
- 07 Jun – James Ivory (1928–), American film director
- 09 Jun – Cole Porter (1891–1964), American composer & songwriter
- 10 Jun – Maurice Sendak (1928–2012), American children's writer
- 10 Jun – Dustin Lance Black (1974–), American screenwriter, director, producer & LGBT rights activist
- 10 Jun – Sir Terence Rattigan CBE(1911–1977), British dramatist & screenwriter
- 10 Jun – Terrence Higgins (1945– 1982), born in Wales the Terrence Higgins Trust was set up in his memory as he was one of the 1st people to die of an Aids-related illness in the UK.
- 11 Jun – Mario Silva (1966–), Portuguese-Canadian legal scholar & politician
- 12 Jun – Jim Nabors (1930–), American actor & singer
- 13 Jun – Paul Lynde (1926–1982), American comedian & actor
- 14 Jun – Boy George (1961–), British singer-songwriter
- 14 Jun – Alan Carr (1976-), English comedian, broadcaster & writer
- 14 Jun – Paul O'Grady MBE (1955- ), English comedian, broadcaster, actor, writer & former drag queen Lily Savage.
- 15 Jun – Simon Callow CBE(1949- ), English actor, director & writer.
- 15 Jun – Neil Patrick Harris (1973–), American actor, singer, director & magician
- 16 Jun – Lou Sullivan (1951-1991), American author & trans activist
- 16 Jun – Joe McElderry (1991–), British singer & model
- 17 Jun – Clodovil Hernandes (1937–2009), Brazilian fashion stylist, television presenter & politician
- 17 Jun – Steven Davies (1986–), English cricketer
- 17 Jun – Carl Van Vechten (1880–1964), American writer & photographer
- 20 Jun – Allan Bell (1947–), Manx politician and Chief Minister of the Isle of Man
- 20 Jun – E. Lynn Harris (1955–2009), American Author
- 22 Jun – Jimmy Somerville (1961–), Scottish pop singer
- 22 Jun – Sir Peter Pears CBE (1910-1986), English tenor. Composer Benjamin Britten was his personal & professional partner for nearly 40 years.
- 23 Jun - Alan Turing (1912–1954), English mathematician & computer scientist
- 25 Jun - Larry Kramer (1935–), American playwright, novelist &LGBT rights activist
- 25 Jun – George Michael (1963–2016), English singer, songwriter, record producer & philanthropist
- 26 Jun - Sean Hayes (1970–), American actor & comedian
- 28 Jun - Sunil Babu Pant (1972–), Nepalese politician & LGBT rights activist
- 28 Jun - Jim Kolbe (1942–), American politician, Republican congressman (Arizona) (1985–2003)
- 28 Jun - David Kopay (1942–), American football player
- 28 Jun – John Inman (1935 – 2007), English actor & singer best known for his role as Mr Humphries in Are You Being Served ?
- 30 Jun - Alan Joyce (1966–), Australian business executive & CEO of Qantas Airways